PageSubHeading: Here you will find Timesheets, Training, RWAM and helpful links.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) *New*
Community Living-Central Huron is excited to announce the implementation of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). LifeWorks is a confidential and free program that employees can turn to for just about anything. Some of the issues LIfeWorks can help with include (but is not limited to): dealing with stress; relationship issues; problems at work; parenting and child care; caring for an older relative; health issues, addiction and recovery; you can turn to LifeWorks for answers. No issue is too big, no question too small, help is available 24/7. You can call and speak with an expert consultant at 1-877-207-8833 or you can go to www.LifeWorks.com to access the full array of information and services. LifeWorks is a confidential program and is provided to you at no extra charge. If you do not know your User ID and password, please contact Shannon.
Staff Training & Meetings
It is mandatory that all Staff view the video, "Serve-Ability: Transforming Ontario's Customer Service" and sign the acknowledgement confirming they have done so. Various dates have been arranged to view the video. If you have not already done so, please make arrangements with your Supervisor to do so a.s.a.p.
Upcoming Staff Meetings:
- Picton Staff Meeting - Wednesday, September 20th, 1:00 pm
- South Staff Meeting - Wednesday, October 4th, 1:00 pm
- Oxford Staff Meeting - Wednesday, October 4th, 2:45 pm
- SIL Staff Meeting - Thursday, October 5th, 8:45 am
- Suncoast Staff Meeting - Wednesday, October 18th, 1:00 pm
- Shore Staff Meeting - Wednesday, October 25th, 2:00 pm
Upcoming Staff Training:
- Adult Services Staff - Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 9:00 am until 12:00 noon - CPR/First Aid Recertification
Health & Safety
- Meeting of Location Health & Safety Reps - TBD
- None at this time
- ACTION - TBD
- Quality Review - Thursday, September 7th, 3:00 pm
- Community Resources - Thursday, September 7th, 4:00 pm
- Intrusive Intervention - TBD
- Board Meeting - Wednesday, September 20th, 6:30 pm